Plan Your Room
When deciding what furniture will best meet your family's needs, you'll want to consider a few things:
- What are your fundamental needs?
- What else do you hope to incorporate?
- How much space do you have?
Follow these steps to help us customize the best solution for you:
1. Measure Your Room
- Ceiling height
- Length of each wall
- Distance from walls to doors, windows, closets, etc.
- How far the door swings into room
2. Choose a Configuration
- How many beds?
- What size beds?
- What else do you need to have in the room?
- What else would be nice to have in the room?
- Any special space limitations?
- We're happy to help you determine what will fit based on your room dimensions.
3. Choose a Headboard Style
- Traditional Straight Mission?
- Simple sturdy Frontier?
- Rustic Kingswood?
- Something with arches?
- Another style or something custom?
4. Choose a Finish
- Matte stain?
- Stain with lacquer clearcoat?
- White paint?
- Custom paint color?